5 Benefits of Flowers in Your Home and Office
Flowers have been found to have health benefits when present in a work or home environment. Most people like flowers because they are pretty and make them feel good if given as a gift. There is so much more to it. Flowers have effects on us that we may not even be aware of. Having flowers in your home or office will always be a great idea.
1. Flowers can energize you. Bold and colourful flowers are great for giving energy and positivity. People who have potted plants and flowers in their homes tend to be more positive in their personal and work lives.
2. Flowers boost creativity. This links with the energy and positivity benefits. Having flowers and plants around can be inspiring and can boost your creativity. They may just be the answer to your writer’s block or to finding that elusive solution to an annoying problem. Get a plant in your workspace and let it work its magic.
3. Flowers are natural anti-depressants and de-stressors. Studies have shown that having flowers in areas where you prepare for your day, can help improve your mood and make you start your day with a more positive mind and attitude. Flowers in the bedroom, kitchen or hallway is great. Flowers can also help you relax more and stress less at work.
4. Flowers help to reduce toxins in the air. The presence of flowers reduces the number of toxins in the air and improves the air quality in your home or office. They absorb pollutants and other particles that may cause headaches, colds, allergies, and tiredness.
5. Flowers help with productivity. Studies have shown that flowers and plants in the area where you work can help to improve productivity and concentration. The big petals and colourful types are best if you are looking for some extra inspiration.
Flowers are not only beautiful, but they can have amazing effects on your mind and body on a daily basis. Add some color and freshness to your home and office with flowers and see how they change your life.